Alicia Follmar Wang, DMD
Dr. Wang grew up in Saratoga, and attended Saratoga High School. She went on to Stanford University,
where she earned her degree in Human Biology and was an All-American student-athlete on the track
and field and cross country teams. She then began at Harvard School of Dental Medicine, where she received her DMD. She then returned to the Bay Area for her residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at Highland Hospital in Oakland, CA.
Dr. Wang lives in Menlo Park with her son and her husband. In her free time, she enjoys running, watching and attending sporting events, and spending time with family.
- 2009 BS, Human Biology, Stanford University
- 2013 DMD, Harvard School of Dental Medicine
- 2017 Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, Highland General Hospital/ University of the Pacific
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Licenses and Certificates
- California Dental License
- California Dental General Anesthesia Permit
- DEA License
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Chief Resident of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Highland Hospital 2016-2017
- Prevalence of Sleep Disordered Breathing in Patients with Beckwith-Wiedemann Syndrome. Follmar A, Dentino K, Abramowicz S, Padwa BL. J Craniofa Surg. 2014 Sep; 25(5):1814-7.
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Santa Clara County Dental Society
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons